EUROPARC Council has established a Fundraising Commission, whose main task is to identify new funding opportunities and define a fundraising strategy. The Commission will be working until EUROPARC Conference 2019, where the results of their work will be announced to EUROPARC members during the General Assembly.
Chair: Paulo Castro
The fundraising commission gathered for the first time in Prague, between the 8-9th November 2018, to define the process of Fundraising of the Federation, with 2 invited guests: Lucie Hoskova (fundraiser for Birdlife CZ) and Jan Kroupa (fundraiser specialist – consultant). During the meeting, the Commission focused on:
1. Tracking/mapping the current situation
- where is EUROPARC with the fundraising now
- Income evolution 2016 – 2018
- SWOT analysis
2. Goal definition, needs and purposes of the Fundraising, how much of finances we need to raise?
3. Sources of funds that we want/need to raise