To achieve our policy priorities, EUROPARC ensures close cooperation with other international organisations in Brussels and has established fruitful connection with the relevant European Institutions including European Commission, European Parliament, Committee of the Regions and the Council of Europe.
European Parliament & Members (MEPs) – Committees and Intergroups
- Committee on Environment, Public Health & Food Safety
- Intergroup Climate Change, Biodiversity & Sustainable Development
- Intergroup European tourism development, Cultural Heritage, Way of St. James and other European cultural routes
European Commission – Institutional Groups
- Platform on Coexistence between people and large Carnivores
- Directorate-General for the Environment
- Commission Expert Group Member: Co-ordination Group for Biodiversity and Nature (CGBN)
Council of Europe – Expert Group in framework of Bern Convention
Other International Organisations – Partnerships and Cooperation
EUROPARC established close partnerships with several organisations in Brussels, that have similar or complementary objectives:
- European Habitat Forum (EHF), a network of 23 nature conservation organisations, working together to share experience and to work towards the development and good implementation of EU Biodiversity Strategy, with specific focus on the Birds and Habitats Directives
- Sustainable Food and Farming Platform (SFFP), a network of organisations acting on agriculture and sustainable food production
- CAP NGO Network, an informal platform that brings together in Brussels the main NGOs with an interest on Sustainable Agriculture
- The EU Platform on Coexistence between people and large carnivores.