SAVE THE DATE – ECST Awards 2023
On the 30th of November, EUROPARC will honour the Parks that have successfully completed their (re-)applications process to become part of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
We are glad to award the following three candidates with the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas: Cadí-Moixeró Nature Park, Parc Natural de l’Alt Pirineu, Sabinares del Arlanza-La Yecla Nature Park (all from Spain).
Furthermore, the following Parks have renewed their certifications:
- Paneveggio-Pale S. Martino Nature Park;
- Monte Rufeno Nature Reserve; Penisola del Sinis Marine Protected Area – Isola di Mal di Ventre;
- Adamello Brenta Nature Park; Porto Cesareo Marine Protected Area (Italy);
- Transboundary Area Alpi Marittime Nature Park and Mercantour National Park (Italy/France);
- Kemeri National Park (Latvia)
- Garraf d’Olèrdola i del Foix Parks (Spain);
- Garajonay National Park (Spain);
- Maestrazgo Natural Monuments (Spain);
- Cairngorms National Park (UK)
The award ceremony will take place in Brussels on the 30th of November 2023.
More information will follow soon: stay tuned!