FEDENATUR has produced a series of proceedings of the Technical meetings (TM) it has organised for more than 15 years.
These proceedings constitute a collection of case studies and good practices on a wide range of topics.
Besides, FEDENATUR has also produced Reports (R) on specific issues and Policy Recommendations (PR) to advocate for protection of nature around cities.
- pdfR_2009_BCN_CC_Talks_Periurban Parks help to mitigate both the causes and consequences of cc
- pdfR_2012_Nature and Countryside within the Urban Fringe. European Periurban areas characterisation & manag
- pdfTM_2000_Mataró_The conception and management of public fostering equipment
- pdfTM_2001_BCN_ Periurban natural spaces in urban and metropolitan policies
- pdfTM_2002_LeMans__L'éducation à l'environnement. Un enjeu primordial pour les parcs naturels périurbains
- pdfTM_2002_Lisboa_La sécurité dans les espaces naturels périurbains
- pdfTM_2003_BCN_III_Symposium_The role of open spaces
- pdfTM_2005_BXL_Periurban agriculture. Problems, opportunities and challenges
- pdfTM_2005_Roma_Funding periurban parks. How to involve stakholders
- pdfTM_2006_Ancona_Effective communication in periurban natural parks
- pdfTM_2008_Milano_Vegetation management in periurban natural areas
- pdfTM_2009_Tours_Public use of metropolitan and natural spaces
- pdfTM_2010_Sevilla_ The role of periurban natural areas in urban and territorial management models
- pdfTM_2011_Lyon_When the town changes...from periurban natural areas to metropolitan natural parks
- pdfTM_2012_Vitoria-Gasteiz_GreenInfrastructure_in the city_ENG
- pdfTM_2013_Athens_Interaction with society. Challenges and Opportunities for Periurban Parks
- pdfTM_2014_BCN_Water management in Periurban Parks how to promote and preserve this valuable good
- pdfTM_2015_Milano_Ecosystems Services supported by Periurban Natural Spaces, Nurturing metropolitan areas to nurture the planet
- pdfPeriurban Parks Fact Sheets