We need your input! Complete a survey on training experiences for Natura 2000 and Protected Area managers
To further develop nature management capacity for Natura 2000 managers, we seek your help.
We have prepared two surveys—one for Training Providers and one for Training Participants—to collect information about trainings for Natura 2000 and Protected Area managers.
1. Survey for Training Providers
will collect information about existing training programmes (whether your training is provided as part of a course, networking event, or project etc.)
We also invite you to forward the survey for Training Participants to your network of learners using this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3FZZ3FL
2. Survey for Training Participants
will collect information about training experiences you have had for Natura 2000 and Protected Area managers.
What is the purpose?
Existing training events will be part of a report analysing European experiences with capacity building and training specifically developed and provided for (current or future) Natura 2000 and Protected Area managers.
These two surveys are part of the three-year LIFE ENABLE project led by the EUROPARC Federation and seven international partners that aim at forming the European Nature Academy for Applied Blended Learning.
You can visit the project’s website here.
The European Nature Academy will…
- make all training currently offered more visible and accessible to nature managers
- apply a blended learning approach
- be a training and networking hub for Protected Area management with a focus on Natura 2000
- increase our impact altogether to improve professional capacity development in nature conservation
Thank you in advance for filling out the survey, we look forward to receiving your input!