15% discount for EUROPARC Members @ World Forum on Natural Capital
THE WORLD’S LEADING NATURAL CAPITAL EVENT
23 – 24 November, Edinburgh, Scotland
The World Forum on Natural Capital will bring together the leading players and the latest developments in this rapidly evolving field.
EUROPARC Federation members can benefit of 15% discount off to the World Forum. If you are interested, please contact Barbara Pais, and she will provide you the code that should be used in the booking system.
Over two days, delegates will have a unique opportunity to engage in high-level discussions and examine how natural capital relates to their own long-term strategy. Breakout sessions can be mixed and matched across four streams: Understanding and managing risk; Innovation and tools; Focus on finance and investment; and Policy dialogues.
Connecting with other leaders, learning from real-life case studies and helping to shape the emerging dialogue, delegates will be able to immerse themselves in a collective effort to manage risks and maximise opportunities.
Thought-provoking plenaries, interactive workshops and lively panel sessions will enable delegates to:
- Identify the high-level natural capital risks most relevant to their sector
- Understand the financial implications of poor management of natural capital
- Develop strategies to avoid volatility in the supply chain
- Navigate their way through the range of natural capital tools available
- Understand how better management of natural capital can help create competitive advantage
- Consider the impact of changing expectations amongst consumers and shareholders
The World Forum offers a unique opportunity to hear the latest developments, learn from real-life case studies and connect with leading players to help shape the emerging dialogue. World-class speakers, facilitators and panel guests will provide practical, inspiring and thought-provoking insights and practical advice.
It is time to recognize that human capital and natural capital are every bit as important as financial capital
Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General – United Nations