This page proposes to offer access to a series of supportive information regarding the methods of improving organizational management.
Model training curricula:
Within the project ”Capacity Building Plans for Efficient Protected Area Management in Eastern Europe”, there have been developed a series of training curricula that propose a role model for the priority subjects in the region.
- Community outreach and participatory protected area management
- Applied biodiversity conservation: practical measures and training skills
Assessing training needs:
- Training Need Assessment methodology
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR CONSERVATION
More resources for organizational development including an evaluation and planning tool are available on the platform Capacityforconservation.org.
PROTECTED AREA MANAGEMENT
- The IUCN Best practice guidelines
- Guidelines for participatory protected area management
- Database on Capacity Building Projects
For other initiatives in the field of capacity building for Protected Areas that should be included here, please write to us at [email protected] (state within the subject of the message: Capacity Building Section – Resources)