- pdf2014 Slow Food and EUROPARC - Agriculture and Biodiversity Factsheet (EN)
- pdf2014 Slow Food and EUROPARC - Agriculture and Biodiversity Factsheet (IT)
- pdf2014 Is the CAP reform good for people, farming and the environment?
- pdf2013 Open letter: Civil Society alarmed by the prospect of regressive Common Agricultural Policy reform
- pdf2012 Agriculnature: Side by side
- pdf2011 The Truth behind the CAP: 13 reasons for green reform
- pdf2010 Understanding the Impact of the CAP: Farming in Northumberland National Park (UK). Dr. Nicola Thompson
- pdf2011 The Burren. Farming for Conservation Programme. Programme Report no. 2
- pdf2010 LIFE project: Farming in the Burren. Final report
- pdf2010 Best practice guide no. 1: A Guide to Farming for Conservation in the Burren.
- pdf2010 Best practice guide no.3: Farming for Conservation in the Burren. Sustainable Grazing of Burren Winterages.
- pdf2010 Presentation Swedish Biodiversity Centre: Sustainable grassland management. Tommy Lennartsson
- pdf2009 Article British Wildlife: The Burren. Farming for the future of a fertile rock
- pdf2008 Summary of Training Seminar EUROPARC Conference: High Nature Value Farmlands and their Relevance for Protected Areas. Mark Redmann