Together, more can be achieved. It is in EUROPARC’s DNA to collaborate with partners across Europe, pulling strengths together to achieve better nature conservation. We work in close partnership with our members, Protected Areas, governmental bodies as well as non-governmental organisations to foster the protection of Europe’s natural and cultural landscape.
Memoranda of Understanding
Memoranda of Understanding have been signed between the organisations listed below and the EUROPARC Federation. These are the first step to closer cooperation between the organisations in particular areas of work.
- International Rangers Federation
- National Parks Service (USA)
- REDPARQUES (Latin America)
- Slow Food International
- IUCN’s World Commission on Protected Areas
- Baikalsky State Nature Biosphere Reserve, Baikal Eco-Tourism Association and GNF
- ENOS – the European Network of Outdoor Sports – read more about it here
Projects and partners
Currently EUROPARC works with its partners in the following projects. Click on the links below to learn more about the individual projects, partners involved and funding mechanisms.
- Impulses from European Nature Parks for the further development of Nature Parks in Germany 2014-2017
- Natura 2000 Biogeographical seminars 2015
- Exploiting the potentialities of solid biomasses in EU Parks (BioEUParks) 2013-2016
- Efficient Managers for Efficient Natura 2000 Network (Life EME) 2013-2015
- Increasing education opportunities on sustainable development for protected area managers in Romania 2013-2016
We look forward to new exciting projects to come in the future. Consider EUROPARC as your European network partner and contact us!