Climate is changing! How can Protected Areas adapt?
Throughout the program and with the help of experienced practitioners, experts and researchers, we will seek to better understand:
- How will climate change affect Protected Areas and their surroundings?
- How to assess their vulnerability?
- How to prepare ourselves collectively to adapt for the future?
About the Conference…
Argelès-sur-Mer, FR (map)
- Tues Oct. 4: Travel Day
- Wed Oct. 5 morning : General Assembly
- Wed. Oct 5 (2pm) to Fri. Oct 7: EUROPARC Conference 2022
- Sat. Oct 8: Travel back home
This year’s conference is the fruit of a collective effort. It has been organised by the teams of Fédération des
Réserves Naturelles Catalanes (FRNC), our host, and the EUROPARC Federation with the support of the LIFE Natur’Adapt consortium and received the financial support of French governing bodies and the European institutions.
The full programme full of participatory sessions and workshops, information on travel and accommodation is all available on the official Conference website. Head over there now and secure your place!