- Action for Youth in Parks (2011)
- BioEUParks (2013 – 2016)
- CEETO (2017 - 2020)
- E-learning for PA managers
- Europe's Nature-Regional-Landscape Parks (October 2014 – July 2017)
- IMPACT Interreg Europe (2016-2020)
- LIFE e-Natura2000.edu - Building capacity through innovative training tools (2018-2021)
- Métropole Nature (2002-2005)
- Metropolisation (2000-2001)
- PAME (2009 - 2010)
- Parks & Benefits (2009 - 2012)
- Periurban Parks Project (2010-2012)
- SDG.imp: Decision-making support system for implementing the goals for sustainable development in protected areas (2018-2021)
- STEPPA (2010 - 2011)
- Sustainable Tourism Training for Tomorrow (2018-2021)
- Value of the Charter (2010 - 2012)
- Volunteer Management (2010 - 2013)
- Wild Europe Initiative (2010 - 2013)
EUROPARC is involved in a series of projects in partnership with its members, sections and associated organisations. Outcomes of the projects are made available to the entire EUROPARC network, for the benefit and inspiration of many.
Below you can find a list of current and passed projects, that helps you get an overview of topics addressed.
By clicking on the project titles in the menu to the left, you can access the different project material and outcomes and also download them.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org