The invitation with all information about this camp can be downloaded here!
Really really really sorry but the registration for the camp is now closed!!
For any question, please get in contact with Damien at email@example.com
Please note that your participation in the camp is only guaranteed upon confirmation from us.
Also, please consider following rules:
- Candidate protected areas must already be EUROPARC members and have a JR programme running or having the will to start one (in this case get in touch with us before registrating please). Parks from Germany should contact us before applying.
- The camp is addressed to youth between 14 and 17 years, already involved in Junior Ranger activities of their home park (as much as possible, please ensure equal gender balance in the group).
- Rangers and Mentors should be the one in charge of the JR programme in their protected areas.
- Your protected area is responsible for checking the insurance of its delegates; Rangers and Mentors are responsible for Junior Rangers and their care during the camp.
- A parental authorisation must be provided as soon as possible (you can register here and send the template afterwards). The template his available below.
- The Gauja National Park and EUROPARC Federation will not take responsibility in case of illness, accident or theft.
If you have read this, please fill in the form below for all participants, including the ranger/mentor! You need all information before starting filling the form (no saving option).You will receive a automatic email if your registration was proceed.