Alfred Toefper Scholarship: Call for submissions
Young professional in protected areas and graduated students (under 35) can now apply for the 2016 edition of the Alfred Toepfer Nature Heritage Scholarship!
This scholarship aims to provide a field tour to an European protected area to investigate about:
- Biodiversity and Climate Change – impacts and challenges for Protected Areas
- Sustainable Development in Protected Areas – social and economic benefits for all
- Opportunities for Health and Well-being in Protected Areas
- Parks for People – strategies to involve people in Protected Areas.
Candidates should indicate which theme they are choosing in the application form and explain why.
The deadline for applications in on the 14th May. Here you can find the complete schedule.
Steps for the application:
- Read the guidelines and check if you are eligible (in particular in the list of countries)
- Fill in the application form here
- Upload your application documents here (template to be downloaded here)