EUROPARC N2000 communication Awards the applications are now open!
Dear members, send us your case studies!
Are you working in a N2000 site and have an interesting communication project that you would like to promote? Please send us your case studies and highlight your projects.
The best case studies will be rewarded during the 2015 EUROPARC Conference that will take place in Regensburg (DE) from the 26th to 27th of October.
Here are some of the criteria upon which the case studies will be collected, evaluated and chosen as best practice examples:
- Thematic offers promoted (to tour operators / to visitors / to partners…)
- Product-market combination
- Information material / Sufficient Information provided; e.g. brochures
- Quality and eye catching level of Info material
- Communication connected to promotion of local products / cultural heritage
- Development of communication strategy / marketing strategy
- Communication of values and benefits of Natura 2000
- Communicating on the Importance of Natura 2000 network
- Communicating the Economic value of the benefits provided by the Natura 2000 network
- Partnership/Cooperation; Communication with local communities
- Partnership/Cooperation; Communication with decision takers and local authorities
- Work with press
- Work with visitors
- Inventive and Creative use of communications
We hope we will receive plenty of successful contributions!
For any further inquiries, please contact Barbara Pais.
The deadline for application is the 1st of September.
Learn more about the LIFE program – Efficient Managers for Efficient Natura 2000 Network here..