Job Vacancy – Communications and IT Officer
EUROPARC is looking for a Communications Officer with a strong IT background, an interest in nature and a passion for parks. The Communications Officer will have opportunity to contribute directly to the work of a wide European environmental organisation, working along with an international team, so needs an understanding and willingness to work in a NGO culture.
The Communications officer will support in delivering the general aims of EUROPARC communications strategy and contribute to the implementation of other communication tasks, mainly regarding digital communications. He/she will also assist in communication for project development and implementation.
Candidates should have experience in:
- management of databases
- creation and management of websites
- management and monitoring online campaigns
- website analytics
- developing online content – written, animation or video form
- knowledge of video and image edition software is an advantage
We are looking for an innovative and creative thinker who is adaptable and responsive to change. Proficient written skills in English are essential and other European languages an advantage.
For the complete description and conditions download the document below.
- Applications should be submitted before the 10th June to the email [email protected], with the subject “Application – Communications and IT Officer”
- Interviews will be held via gotomeeting during the days 21th – 22th June