Nominations for EUROPARC Council and President are open!
Every three years the EUROPARC Federation Council, including the President, needs to be elected. A new council would normally have been elected in 2020, however, due to the corona crisis this was not possible. The last Council was elected in 2017. This year’s elections will be held at the onilne General Assembly on 5th of October.
The Federation will need enthusiastic, interested men and women, from any member of the EUROPARC Federation across Europe. We therefore encourage all members from all our member countries to participate.
We are now looking for our members to nominate suitable candidates for the 2021 elections.
Given the complexity of the work of the EUROPARC Council the following suggestions of skills, knowledge and experience are needed:
- The ability to work in English on a regular basis
- Information and experience about trends in public administrations and strategic planning
- Familiarity with business models that are used by other federations and organisations would be useful.
- Experience from governance bodies in other organisations such as being on advisory boards, councils, would be appreciated.
Nominations are exclusive for EUROPARC members
All information and the nomination form is available on this page. Please note that this page is password protected. If you are a member and do not have the password, please drop us an email to email@example.com.
If you are interested in taking up this amazing challenge and opportunity, as a member of the EUROPARC Federation, you need to seek a nomination from another member. A member cannot nominate a person from within its own organisation.
Alternatively if you/your organisation, as a member of the Federation, have identified a suitable person (from another organisation ) then
- check their organisation remains a member of EUROPARC (we can do that for you too)
- please seek the approval of the individual, then complete the nomination form
Please note, that these elections are only open to full EUROPARC members.
We are looking forward to receiving your nominations,